Meri Meri began with the vision of one person – Meredithe – in 1985 at her kitchen table in Los Angeles. A couple of years later her beautiful handmade products caught the attention of major stores like Bergdorf Goodman; and so began Meri Meri’s meteoric growth.
With its corporate headquarters in San Francisco and its design team (headed by Meredithe) in Cheltenham in England, Meri Meri has continued to expand its superb product range from greeting cards to:
- Gorgeous gift wrap sheets and rolls
- Stunning paper partyware including plates, napkins, cups, centrepieces, hats, party bags; themed and mix and match
- Party decorations and accessories including garlands, balloons, cutlery, straws and pinatas
- Baking accessories including cupcake kits, cupcake cases, cake toppers, candles, cookie cutters, and treat bags
- Decorative homeware products including cushions, garlands
and nursery accessories
- Knitted toys, dolls and doll dress-up, mini dolls and suitcases
- Fantastical dress-up costumes for children
- Cool accessories for children including headbands, hair clips and slides, necklaces, socks, bags, belts, pouches and purses, patches, enamel pins and tattoos.With everyday and seasonal ranges, Meri Meri’s designs are always evolving. There are three catalogue releases each year and they are always so exciting to receive. The design team could never be said to rest on its laurels!Sold in the very best stores throughout the world, Meri Meri is the last word in stylish partyware and stationery as well as beautiful creative products for the home and play.
Meri Meri was the first brand ever distributed by Steamship Trading and it is an absolute pleasure to continue to distribute Meri Meri products to Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand, Indonesia and Vietnam, enhancing so many homes, parties and celebrations with the fruits of Meredithe’s imagination.